REQUEST TO SPEAK WITH A MENTOR
eVERY JOURNEY BEGINS WITH A STEP
- Do you have a new job offer and you're not sure if you should ask for more?
- Are you ready for a promotion and want to navigate how to discuss it with your manager?
- Looking for more direction and advice on how you can grow your career and seek balance?
- Wanting to change the path of our career and move it in a new direction?
- Recently out of school and trying to navigate how to enter the field you want to build a career in?
- Simply put: do you want to speak with one of our badass Mentors?
If any or all of those situations spoke to your (or hell, even if they didn't but you think we can help!) then submit your information to schedule a time to speak with one of our Mentors. If there's a specific Mentor you're hoping to speak with, please let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate (though we can't promise).
Please allow up to five business days for us to get back to you with options for days and times.
Be sure to review some of the questions below that our mentors are equipped and happy to discuss with you during your call.
Some questions people discuss with their Shatter Mentors:
- I am excited about the job and the offer is a little lower than I was hoping, but I can make it work; should I negotiate for more?
- How do I ask for more salary?
- How can I ask to have flexible hours so I am home for my children?
- How do I show that I'm ready for the next level up, even if I'm not up for a review or promotion?
- What if I ask for more and they take back the offer?